Proposal invited for Six (6) Additional KVKs in West Bengal
Terms and conditions:
Proposals from suitable organizations are invited for establishment of new KVKs in Purba Medinipur (East Midnapore), Paschim Medinipur (West Midnapore), Birbhum and Bankura districts in West Bengal. While submitting proposal, the following criteria must be fulfilled for the consideration of the same at this level.
- Organization should have about 20 hectares or 50 acres of land for establishment of KVK and submit land transfer order or 20ha from the application authority.
- Organization should have clear ownership of proposed site for KVK establishment.
- Land should be contiguous in nature.
- For aspiring NGOs, clear land title needs to be produced and the proposed land should be mortgaged in favour of ICAR in the case of allotment of KVK.
- Non-incumberance certificate of the proposed land and audit of the organization for last three years need to be provided along with proposal in respect of NGOs.
- Organizations aspire to submit proposal should have experience of running agriculture/social development programmes.
- Organizations should have minimum infrastructure in the proposed site of KVK to initially carry out activities.
- Application form should enclose application fees of Rs. 25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand) only which is non-refundable. Application fees should be made in the form of demand draft/AC payee cheque/ ECS in favour of ICAR Unit ATARI Kolkata payable at SBI, Bikash Bhavan (GOC), Salt Lake.
- Six copies of filled in application proforma along with forwarding letter from Head of the Organization should be submitted to the Director, ICAR-ATARI Kolkata.